- Facet 40104N, 40104, 3629674, 3797522, 4299544, 4306842
- AC Rochester 6442720, 25115829
- Allmand Brothers 930149
- Amsco Valley Forge FP2
- APSCO 152-0568, 984-8725
- Ashdown Industries 27-20593
- Atlantic Pacific Auto (DYK) EP14S, EP19S, EP43S
- Automotive Access E-10, E-14, E-19, E-304
- Automotive Controls EP-7213, EP-7215, EP-7224
- Beck Arnley 1520568, 1520659, 1520725
- Carquest 41501
- Carter P74021
- Ditch Witch 195-1310
- EAP Automotive EFPK-2
- EMPI 480614
- Federal Mogul P55466, P55467, P72001, P72008
- Ford BD97Z9350A, D57Z9350A, D97Z9850A
- H&H Distributors 48061
- HC Cargo 070052
- Grove/Kidde 7722000212
- Honda 16700-890-670
- Interamerican Motor 750 0614
- ITM Automotive 37-11901/02, 37-19898, 37-10002, 37-10002/3, 37-10002/3/5
- John Deere GG420-34103
- Jacobson/Textron 26057G01, 163603
- Metrix Parts 322-44-02, 322-40-03, 322-40-20, 323-90-01
- NAPA/Balkamp 610-1052, 610-1078
- Owatonna 420-34511
- P.K. Lindsay 800-142
- Pacific Automotive 480614
- Textron Turf (Jacobson) 163603, 26057G01
- Toro 2910009309367
- Wawd-EAP EFP19S
- WorldPac 40104, 40114
For moderate needs up to about 150 horsepower, the Solid State fuel pump is sufficient. Pumps can also be combined in series or parallel to achieve any required pressure or flow.
Facet fuel pumps have low power requirements (about 1 amp at 12 volts) and operate without troublesome seals or diaphragms. Facet pumps are compatible with gasoline, alcohol blends (up to and including E85), diesel, biodiesel, and fuel additives.
Built-in pressure relief means no flooding after shutting down a hot engine. Fuel flows in either direction when the pump is turned off.
Packaged as a kit, which includes mounting hardware, a 5/16" barbed outlet fitting, and 74 micron inlet filter with a 5/16" hose barb.
We only sell Genuine Facet pumps. Beware unreliable foreign knock-offs. Made in the USA.
90 day warranty from date of purchase on all genuine Facet pumps. A new filter must be installed with the pump to validate the warranty. We warrant our products to be free of defects in material and workmanship. No warranty is made against deterioration or corrosion after shipment. Our liability is limited to replacement of the defective part. We do not cover labor expenses. No other warranty is either expressed or implied.